Dates and Venues for JESIP Embedding Workshops released!
We are pleased to provide you the details of some forthcoming JESIP Embedding Workshops.
We hope to see representation from every emergency service and welcome representatives from LRF’s, JRLO’s and partner responder organisations. Where possible, we encourage services to attend the event in their own area, so that services are attending with local partners, however we understand that diaries do not always allow this.
- JESIP Strategic and /or Delivery Leads or those with appropriate delegated authority (essential)
- LRF Reps
Proposed Agenda for Workshops
- Dashboard report and quarterly return requirement
- Overview of JESIP work to date and the ongoing challenges
- JOL Online – Overview of the new systems functionality
- Group Work/Workshops
- 9:30am registration with a 10:00am prompt start
- 2.00pm finishing time
- Refreshments and a light lunch will be included.
Please register for your place at a Workshop by emailing us on email@example.com with the following details:
* Your name:
* Your organisation:
* Your Job Title or JESIP role:
* Contact details (mobile contact on the day of the event if required):
* Location / Date of the event you wish to attend:
Once we receive your details and request for a place, we shall then acknowledge your attendance by return.
Please note there are limited spaces available at each venue.
|15th August 2018||London||Metropolitan Police HQ, 109 Lambeth Road, SE1 7LP, London||9:30am – 2.00pm|
|20th August 2018||West Midlands||West Midlands Fire Service HQ, Vauxhall Road, Birmingham, B7 4HW||9:30am – 2:00pm|
|21st August 2018||North West||Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service HQ, Joint Control Centre, Bridle Road, Bootle, Liverpool, L30 4YD||9:30am – 2:00pm|
|23rd August 2018||North East||Durham Police HQ, Aykley Heads, Durham, DH1 5TT||9:30am – 2:00pm|
|4th September 2018||South West||Avon Fire & Rescue Service, South West Development Centre (SWDC), Lansdown Road, Bath, BA1 9DB||9:30am – 2:00pm|