JESIP, working with key partners across the country, have developed a number of training products to help responder organisations embed the interoperability principles. This ensures that the Joint Doctrine continues to be delivered consistently. These include:
- JESIP Multi-agency Interoperability Training Course – a combined one-day facilitated course for Control Room staff and Commanders. The up-to-date materials for this course will be provided through ResilienceDirect and will only be available to JESIP Trainers who have attended an approved Train the Trainer Workshop.
- The Training and Trainer Specification provides guidance on how this course should be delivered and rolled out regionally/locally.
- The Learning Outcomes Framework provides direction on the learning outcomes that the course should deliver for different roles.
- There have been a number of nationally-coordinated Train the Trainer Workshops. Those who have attended this are welcome to deliver their own Train the Trainer Workshops regionally/locally using the resources available on ResilienceDirect, to suitably experienced trainers, in accordance with the Training and Trainer Specification. Train the Trainer Workshops have been advertised via the JESIP Strategic and Training Leads.
- Awareness products – these can be used stand-alone or incorporated into wider JESIP training courses and/or as refresher material
- JESIP awareness presentation – a short presentation to enable awareness of JESIP to be delivered to all staff [coming soon]
- E-learning – an e-learning package to improve awareness across all responder organisations.
- Films – a number of animated films to highlight key elements of JESIP, specifically including the use of M/ETHANE.
- Mobile application – an interactive aide memoire to ensure responders always have key JESIP information at their fingertips.
Please contact the team for further information regarding JESIP training and awareness products.